Most structural steel fabrication orders require a number of finishing steps, including cutting to size, punching and rolling. ESM utilizes top-of-the-line structural steel machines in all areas. Whether cutting, punching or rolling, we have the right equipment
Automated Line Drilling System
The Ocean Avenger line drilling system uses a CNC-driven travelling spindle to accurately and efficiently drill pre-programmed hole patterns along structural material positioned on the 55' worktable.
- Beams to 40" tall x 55' length
- Up to 2" material thickness
- Material capabilities include Angle, Channel, Flatbar, Beam, Tubing and Pipe
- Auto-programming from .dxf files
Iron Worker System
The Ernest-Spencer production floor utilizes multiple ironworker systems with varying capabilities, including the Piranha P90 (90 ton) and P50 (50 ton). The ironworker functions as a flexible fabrication cell, providing a range of metalworking functions in a single workstation. This helps reduce lead times on "hot" projects and custom orders.
- Capabilities Include: Cutting to Length, Hole and Slot Punching, Notching, and Forming
- Maximum Impression Force: 90 tons
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1"
- Versatile one-stop processing for many iron working tasks
We offer both automated and manual cutoff sawing capabilities.
- Automated Vertical Cutoff Saw
- CNC controls and programmable staging
- Efficient, self-feeding table
- Cutting Accuracy: +/- , 015"
- Maximum Material Size:
- 20"H x 20"W x 60'L
- Quick changeover from job to job
- Wide range of materials
- Large Horizontal Structural Saw
- Maximum Material Profile: 25" x 30"
Shaped Steel Roll
Our structural steel roll offers versatility in material types and shapes. With our variable speed 3-roll drive system we can roll almost any small - to medium-sized structural steel stock.
- Minimum Inside Radius: 8"
- Maximum Radius: Unlimited
- Materials: Angle, Pipe, Round Tube, Square Tube, Solid Round and others
- Capable of rolling custom profiles and extrusions with special tooling