Many of the products we manufacture require specialized welding and nobody does it better than Ernest-Spencer. We offer all types of production and custom welding, including TIG, MIG and Arc welding, with AWS and CWB certified welders and quality inspectors on staff.
Custom fabrication almost always involves some degree of specialty welding. From fillets to full penetration welds, we can provide the weld you need with the highest level of quality.
Our production welding operation can handle the full range of welding needs, from small custom projects to large production runs.
- Clean, smooth welds for optimum sealing and appearance
- Auto-rotating worktable for production efficiency
- Modular fixturing table for versatile and accurate product building
- Manual Welding (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
- Material Thickness: 22 gauge and above
- AWS Certified Welders (to D1.1 and D1.3) for structural and plate welding
For special requirements, Ernest-Spencer offers welding capabilities to meet your needs.
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Welding
- MIG and TIG Welding
- Spot Welding
- Sub Arc Welding
- Torch and Plasma Cutting
- Grinding and DA Sanding
- TIG Brush Weldment Cleaning
Oversize & Structural Steel Welding
For custom fabrication, assembly, and large custom weldments, Ernest-Spencer can provide complete job shop services.
- Custom assemblies include: Baghouses, Hoppers, Tanks, Stairways, Handrails, Platforms, Leg Structures, etc.