Automated Laser & Punch
When it comes to efficient production in precision laser cutting, ESM's state-of-the-art automated laser and punch system is unmatched in performance. This high output system handles the material from start to finish and, once programmed, can operate virtually unattended. Its "hands-free" operation capability enables quick, safe and efficient production with minimal down time. The automated features of the system include the Tower Loader, which houses the sheet material, and the multiple Staging Tables, which manage the infeed and outfeed from the laser and punch work-stations.
Laser Automated Cell
For precision laser cutting, the system utilizes two 4,000 Watt Amada Gemini Laser Cutters with automatic load/unload systems.
- 60" x 120" cutting table
- Maximum Material Thickness: 3/4" Hot Rolled, 1/2" Stainless, 3/8" Aluminum
- Machine Tolerance: +/- .005"
Punch Automation Cell
This automation cell features the Amada Vipros 368 King punch for supreme accuracy.
- 60" x 120" table with repositioning capability to handle larger sheet stock
- 30 ton punching force
- 58 station tool library (four auto-index)
- Specialty forming tools to create louvers, grip tread, counter sinking, etc.
- Punches carbon steel, stainless and aluminum up to 3/16" thick
- Brush-top support table for scratch-free material handling
Automated Material Handling System
Provides a safe and efficient production environment. Reduces downtime through automated operation. A pneumatic material handling system moves and positions sheet stock, minimizing material damage.
- 5' x 10' x 1" capacity
- 2200 lbs. lift capacity
- Capable of staging multiple materials for the various machines within the workcell